Beijing Package Group Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tomb
The amazing bus group tour with Mutianyu Great wall and Ming tomb offered great experience for Beijing highlights, you can also experience interesting Chinese Jade and tea culture through our group travel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Group English guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Great wall cable car fee
- Tips for tour guide and bus driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Picking up from your the most central located hotel within 2nd ring road of Beijing around 6:45am, your package group tour will start with the 1 hour driving to the Ming tomb to explore amazing and interesting history about ming emperors. Later on experience impressive Jade gallery to learn about knowledge for Chinese Jade, and next have lunch at somewhere nearby Jade gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
And next explore the best section of Mutianyu Great Wall, which is located in Huairou County 78km northeast of Beijing, well the architecture features of Mutianyu Great Wall is of unique style. It was built up with battlements on both side of walls, and you can also see abundant natural scenery which get a great variety of plants and trees, finally visit Chinese tea house before coming back hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up travellers from other hotels which is located within 2nd ring road of Beijing downtown area. such as " wangfujing" area.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.