Beijing Private Day Tour of Religious Experience
This tour is customized for those who are very interested in Chinese Religions. Spend full day with a local expert guide to explore the Chinese religious heritages in Beijing, learn Chinese religious history and culture. You will visit the Taoism temples (Temple of Heaven, White Cloud Temple), Buddhist temples (Lama Temple, Fayuan Temple), the Confucian Temple and the Ox Street Mosque.
Customized private tour for Chinese Religions fans
Explore the Chinese religious heritages in Beijing
Learn about Chinese religious history and culture
Full day Chinese Religions experience with a local
Private tour is operated with just your party only
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Fayuan Si - Buddhist Temple
- Entry/Admission - Niujie Mosque
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Meet local tour guide at your Beijing downtown hotel in the morning, aboard the private vehicle to start the religious experience. Get a basic religious knowledge from your guide on the way. You will visit the Yonghe Lamasery which was the former residence of Emperor Yongzheng when he was just a prince and later became the national center of Lama Administration.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum, No.13 Guozijian Street, Beijing China
The Temple of Confucius at Beijing is the second largest Confucian Temple in China, after the one in Confucius' hometown of Qufu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
And the Temple of Heaven, where the Emperors paid homage to the glory of heaven, is the largest group of structures in the country dedicated to rituals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fayuan Si - Buddhist Temple, Fayuansiqian Street, South of Jiaozi Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053 China
Later have a delicious lunch served in a nice local restaurant, then continue the religious trip to White Cloud Temple, also named Baiyun Taoist Temple, is one of the three "ancestral courts" of the Quanzhen Sect of Taoism.
Fayuan Temple is the oldest Buddhist temple in Beijing with a long history of more than 1,300 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Niujie Mosque, No.18 Niujie Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053 China
And Ox Street Mosque (Niujie Mosque) is Beijing’s most historical and majestic mosque firstly built in 996.
After visiting to Taoism temples, Buddhist temples, Confucian Temple and Mosque in Beijing, you will surely gain rich knowledge of Chinese Religions from your informative guide. Then return to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Beijing hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception at your chosen time on travel date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.