Beijing Private Layover Morning Tour to Huanghuacheng Great Wall
If you don't have a whole day to visit other sections of Great Wall, then you can enjoy the sunrise with morning tour to Huanghuacheng Great Wall, and catch you flight at noon in time. Huanghuacheng is the only lakeside Great Wall in Beijing. It is one of the top destinations for a Great Wall hiking tour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All government taxes
- A bottle of mineral water per person
- Experienced (simple) English-speaking driver
- Free Car Wifi
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Warm Clothes (in winter)
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to sightseeing place
- Other personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities to driver
- Entry/Admission - Water Great Wall at Huanghuacheng
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Water Great Wall at Huanghuacheng, Huanghuacheng Village, Jiuduhe Town, Huairou District, Beijing 101404 China
Huanghuacheng is the only lakeside Great Wall in Beijing. It is one of the top destinations for a Great Wall hiking tour. Visitors can also take a boat to appreciate the Great Wall at Huanghuacheng from a different angle.
When summer arrives in full bloom, the entire village below is awashed in a sea of yellow wild flowers ('yellow flower' is 'huanghua' in Chinese). Hence the village name Huanghuacheng (Huanghua City in English), and by turn the Great Wall section acquires its name.
April to October: Weekdays: 8:30 – 17:00 Weekends, May 1 to 7, and October 1 to 7: 8:00 – 18:00
November to March: 8:30 – 16:30
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 10/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is for costomers' whose arrival flight is in mid-night or early morning, and catch flight after 11:00am. It requires an overnight at hotel or at least 8 hours layover time between arrival & departure flights.The earliest start time of this trip is 05:00am. If you arrive early, please take a rest at the airport. Our driver will meet and pick you up at the Starbucks at 05:00am and start the tour directly. If you want to pick up from hotel, please let us know the hotel details and pickup time in advance.
- No show at the airport 2.5 hours after landing off time, caused by visa problem or any other circumstances due to customers' own reasons, it will be regarded as voluntary cancellation of the trip from customer side.
- Visa Process: 1) Arrive in Beijing and get off the plane. 2) Follow signs to Baggage Claim, and keep walking until you see “China Inspection and Quarantine”. 3) Fill out a form and get the 24/144 hours visa. 4) Follow the queue, and get through immigration. 5) Follow the escalator downstairs and take train to Terminal 3. 6) Get off the train at “T3 C”, pass through the Exit “B”, there is a Starbucks to the on the left. Our guide will hold your nameboard and wait for you there.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.