Beijing Private Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall, Jingshan Park and Acrobatic Show
Immerse yourself in Chinese history and culture on this guided excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show. After a convenient hotel pickup, appreciate the profound history and the amazing natural scenery at the Mutianyu Great Wall. Back to downtown, climb the man-made hill in Jingshan Park and gaze over the beautifully lit-up Forbidden City and other landmarks. Enjoy an amazing Acrobatics Show at Chaoyang Theater. To enhance your experience: Transportation, lunch and entrance fees are included.
1. Go on a guided hike at Mutianyu Great Wall and admire picturesque views
2. Cable car up and toboggan down are included to save your time and energy
3. Lunch is included, with vegetarian options available
4. Get a sense of Forbidden City's size by seeing it from Jingshan
5. Pickup and drop-off included from most Beijing city hotels
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Cable car up and toboggan down at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at your hotel or Beijing Railway Station at 09:00 a.m.. Then, we will drive out of the city to Mutianyu Great Wall and start the wonderful Beijing tour.
The Mutianyu Great Wall is less well-known to tourists but with scenery that can rival against any section of the Great Wall. It is currently the longest section and has a high reputation. Surrounded by lush forests, Mutianyu Great Wall not only teaches you a wonderful Chinese history lesson, but also brings you closer to nature. Decorated by blooming flowers in spring and summer, golden leaves in fall, and blanketed with snow in winter, the grandeur of Mutianyu Great Wall is to be taken in at all seasons.
Things to do on the Mutianyu Great Wall: walk along the pathway with dense watchtowers and fortresses and feel its profound history; indulge yourself in the Mutianyu Great Wall; opt to take a cable car ride to soar over the Mutianyu Great Wall; enjoy the excitement of a toboggan ride winding through mountains.
After lunch, we will drive back to Beijing downtown.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Jingshan Park is superbly landscaped with hills to ascend by steps, clear lakes and dignified ancient buildings. It used to be one of the ancient imperial gardens in Beijing, and now has developed as a peaceful public park.
Because of close to north of the Forbidden City, Jingshan Park is the best place for a bird's eye view of the Forbidden City and central Beijing. At dusk, we will climb the Jingshan. At this time, it is particularly beautiful, palace eaves decorated with golden rays of the setting sun.
Then, we will transfer to Chaoyang Theater and enjoy an amazing Acrobatics Show.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
Chinese acrobatics, with its long history, has been praised as "The Pearl of Oriental Art". A successful acrobatics show demands superb skills and hard training from the artists. Their amazing performances are sure to impress.
Excellent performance of traditional acrobatics in a modern stage setting — this is the key to Chaoyang Theatre's fame. At the theater, You will watch bicycle acrobatics, ballet, hoop jumping, ball skills, contortion and Chinese magic tricks.
Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel, Wrap your memories and say good-bye in your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located within Beijing 5th Ring Road.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.