Beijing Qianmen Night Walking Tour（foodie）
Qianmen was the ancient commercial and financial center in Old Beijing. And now it’s still attractive to tourists and locals for shopping. Most of flagship stores of traditional brands are located in this area. But unfortunately, there is no English information for foreigners. You will have a whole picture of the local food, gourmet stores and restaurants for locals, buy local foods as gifts and have dinner at a Beijing BBQ restaurant.
Meeting Point: Exit A, Line 7, Zhushikou Subway Station
Duration: 3 Hours
Transport: Approx 2.5 KM by foot
Include: Local snack food, Dinner, Hutong tour, Local English Guide, Map of Qianmen
① Visit Chinese alcohol museum and try something really strong
② Stroll some of the most beautiful pedestrian areas of the city like the traditional narrow alleys known as “hutongs”
③ Dinner at a traditional decorated Beijing BBQ restaurant
④ Get bilingual order information guide and help you to eat like locals
per adult from
160 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - You will have a whole picture of the local food, gourmet stores and restaurants for locals, buy local foods as gifts and have dinner at a Beijing BBQ restaurant.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qianmen Walking Street, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing China
5:30 pm night Tour starts
5:30-7:00 Walking through Chinese Alcohol Musume, Liubiju, Daoxiangcun, Zhangyiyuan, Menkuang hutong
7:00 pm-8:00 pm dinner at Beijing BBQ restaurant
8:30 pm Night Tour ends (walk to a night bar, flexible to join)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hutong Tour, No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District, 100009, Beijing, Beijing 100009 China
As the most important city gate, Qianmen is a landmark both in ancient and current time. Dashilar, famous for its traditional shops, and some of the famous hutongs, which are old narrow alleys from the old Beijing.You may feel emotional listening to the stories of the old Beijing and comparing these old relics with the actual metropolis.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Zhushikou Subway Station, Zhu Shi Kou Di Tie Zhan, Xicheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Meishi Street, Mei Shi Jie, Xicheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.