Beijing Summer Palace Private English-Speaking Guide
The Summer Palace is a vast ensemble of lakes, gardens and palaces in Beijing. It is a popular tourist destination and recreational park for locals. This is a two-hour tour that guides you to parts of the Summer Palace you wouldn’t usually see on your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Meet your guide at Beigongmen Subway Station Exit C (Line 4), and follow him or her to the Summer Palace where you’ll get a rare look at some parts of the palace that you wouldn’t have thought of visiting yourself. Make sure you enjoy this opportunity to ask your guide as many questions as you have.
The Summer Palace is one of Beijing’s most popular landmarks and one of the best examples of an imperial garden in China. The site, which covers a total of 2.9 square kilometers and incorporates a huge lake, has long been a royal garden and was considerably enlarged during the reign of Empress Dowager Cixi who effectively controlled China for 47 years between 1861 and 1908.
After the tour your guide will take you back to the subway station to make your own way back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beigongmen station, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.