BELAZ Trucks Factory Tour
Enjoy an exciting excursion to the Belarusian Automobile Plant BELAZ in Zhodino, a historical place where the Belarusian production of giant cars was born. This tour is conducted with a certified guide. Our company has received TripAdvisor Travelers` Choice 2020! We love our country and our city. We know a lot of interesting stories about the past and present of Belarus, which we look forward to share with our guests.
per adult from
240 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket - €9-10
- 20-minute passenger ride on a 130-ton truck: $45
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belarus, Belarus
Since the 1960s in Zhodino, a town located 45 km north of Minsk, this factory has been majoring in heavy duty trucks and other heavy machinery. In 1961 a 27-ton truck was designed and produced by BelAZ followed by a 40-ton one. One of its recent products has been featured in the World Guiness book of records - it can carry 450 tons and trucks like this are the major purpose of this tour.
In the first part of the tour we will arrive and check in, pay for the entrance and get to see the museum with a presentation film. The hall with the screen is actually the company's museum with models of trucks available for a quick selfie.
After that we will get some safety vests and take a ride to the test-drive field. You can become a passenger of that 130-ton truck for a moderate fee of $45 for the ride (about 20 min). By the field there is a workshop with a parking lot where you'll be able to climb and photograph all grand vehicles available on display.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotel or any other location in Minsk
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.