Belfast Bike Tours
This is the best way to see Belfast, you will feel the city around you. There is no other tour where you can experience so much, go places others can’t, feel as though you know the city as well as the locals by the end.
You’ll be guaranteed to have a smile on your face by the end, we can’t wait to see you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
We set off around Belfast city center to take in the murals and art work that has become so synonymous with the Belfast troubles. We take time to write a message along the peace wall of the loyalist/ Republican divide. We then make our way right in to the heart of the city, stopping at one of Ireland’s oldest pubs, pointing out spectacular churches and monuments along the way.
Next stop Belfast city hall where we hear some of the history behind it and marvel at the unique architecture. Then south to the Belfast Botanical Gardens, Palm house and Ulster Museum, taking in the sculptures along the way. Through the Holy Lands and along the River Lagan to the unforgettable St George’s Market, an overload of the senses. Stopping to sample some the traditional food on the way through. Over the Lagan and in to the Titanic Quarter, a lot to see here and plenty of photo opportunities.
As we cross back over the River Lagan we enter the vibrant and ever trendy Cathedral quarter with some real surprises if you know where to look.
Your tour guide David is fun, knowledgeable and you are guaranteed to have the “best craic” in town.
• Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
• Queen's University, University Road, Belfast BT7 1NN Northern Ireland
• Peace Wall, 15 Cupar Way, Belfast BT13 2RX Northern Ireland
• Shankill Road, Shankill Rd, Belfast Northern Ireland
• Kelly's Cellars, 30-32 Bank Street, Belfast BT1 1HL Northern Ireland
• City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
• St. George's Market, May Street, Belfast BT1 1NN Northern Ireland
• Cathedral Quarter, Belfast Northern Ireland
Departure Point :Spud Murphy's, The Titanic Quarter, Queens Rd, Belfast BT3 9DH, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.