Belfast sightseeing tour up to 6 people 5 hours private tour
Within our full day tour we can offer you a great selection of key sites but if you have done your research you’ll find that there is plenty more to see. So simply book a tour and let us know if you have any additional requests.Albert Memorial Clock Tower
Stormont Parliament building
Belfast City Centre
The Titanic Shipyard
Belfast Wall Murals
Long fish and chip recommended for lunch est 1914
Clonard monastery est 1911 peace Walls
The Crown Bar
per adult from
7 to 19 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Ship details
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Within our full day tour we can offer you a great selection of key sites but if you have done your research you’ll find that there is plenty more to see. So simply book a tour and let us know if you have any additional requests.
This tour is tailor made to your needs
Titanic ship yard is a photo stop only out side museum if you like to entry museum you will have to purchase a ticket for £15 each and your guide will wait for you and your party.
You will also have a unique chance of visiting one of the last remaining Victorian gin palances
World famous Longs fish chip shop: we do recommend this for lunch as you will never get this chance to taste fresh cod and chips again.Closed Sundays
Departure Point :Belfast, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
You guide will meet you at welcome marquee with you name board.
Return Detail :Belfast, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Money will be required for lunch £10-£15
- Money required in you like a pint of Guinness
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.