Bellarine Peninsula Small Group Wine Tour with 2 Course Lunch and Morning Tea
Visit the beautiful Macedon Ranges Wine Region in a small group of 2-11, with your local tour guide. The Geelong wine region features an eclectic array of boutique, family-owned vineyards producing high quality, hand-crafted wines. The Geelong wine region offers an enjoyable, friendly cellar door experience. We'll pick you up from your hotel in Melbourne in the morning, have morning tea on the way (time permitting) and a 2 course lunch along with our winery visits and drop you back off around 5pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2-course lunch accompanied with a glass of wine
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Bottles of Wine (available to purchase from individual wineries)
- The maritime climate of the Geelong wine region lends itself particularly well to Chardonnay and Shiraz, along with some excellent examples of Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc. The Bellarine Peninsula wine region makes a perfect day trip for Melbourne wine lovers.
With bay breezes and spectacular views, the Bellarine Peninsula is one of Victoria’s best-kept wine tourism secrets. The quality of the wines in the region keep getting better each year; love and care is put into hand pruning and hand picking of the grapes by these specialist wine makers.
Morning tea at a scenic location and a delicious 2 course luncheon are also included on this highly personalised and small group tour to the wineries and cellar doors of the Macedon Wine Region.
Enjoy a memorable day-trip from Melbourne to the Bellarine Peninsula winery region. Tours run daily, you will visit 4-5 of the region’s finest wineries and cellar doors, which may include Bellarine Estate, Scotchman’s Hill, Oakdene Vineyards, Shadowfax,Terindah Estate, Jack Rabbit Winery, McGlashan’s Estate, Kiltynane Wines, Flying Brick Cider Co., or Leura Park Estate. Included is a fantastic luncheon featuring local produce and stunning views of the Southern Ocean.
If you loved a winery last time you visited Melbourne, our small group tours allow us to attempt to cater to special requests, so if you leave a note with what winery you'd like to visit. We'll try our best to plan our trip to visit that winery -- we can't promise it, but normally we can make it happen!
Pickup and Drop Off
We'll pick you up in the morning from your hotel in the Melbourne CBD in our 11 or 7 seater bus in the Melbourne CBD area. Alternatively, we can pick you up from in front of the Melbourne's St Paul's Cathedral.
• Small groups of no more than 7 or 11.
• Pickup from Your hotel
• Spend the day with a local
• Morning tea and 2 course lunch w/ tea, coffee and wine
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all Melbourne CBD hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years in Australia
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.