Belvedere Museum Vienna Admission Ticket Including Klimt's Kiss
The Belvedere in Vienna is one of the leading museums worldwide. Its famous art collection includes works ranging from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Highlight at the Upper Belvedere is the collection of paintings by Klimt with the iconic Kiss and works by Egon Schiele and Oskar Kokoschka.
Unusual times call for extraordinary measures — in this time we have taken the opportunity to present the Upper Belvedere in a new light.
With Better Times?, the Belvedere’s impressive Biedermeier collection has been brought into focus in an original exhibition on the 2nd floor, since 12 May. As a result, works from the Impressionist and Interwar periods will not be on view until March 2022.
From 18 June the museum will host another revolutionary exhibition: Lovis Corinth. Life, a Celebration!
For the duration of the special exhibitions, works from our Baroque collection will not be shown.
Opening hours: Upper Belvedere
June 5th: closure of the Upper Belvedere at 4pm.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission Fee for the Upper Belvedere
- Entry/Admission - Austrian Gallery Belvedere
What's excluded :
- Audioguide Upper Belvedere EUR 5 (to be rented by cloakroom)
- Visit: Austrian Gallery Belvedere, Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 Wien, Austria
The Belvedere in Vienna is one of the leading museums worldwide. The unique, overall complex, with its two palaces, the Upper and Lower Belvedere, and their extensive gardens, is one of the most stunning Baroque architectural ensembles in the world.
New opening hours at the Upper Belvedere
2nd Nov 2020 - 22nd March 2021: Tuesday-Sunday 10am-6pm
Mondays will be closed.
24th December 2020: 10am-2pm
25th December 2020 - 10th January 2021: Monday-Sunday 10am-6pm
Its famous art collection includes works ranging from the Middle Ages to the present day. Highlights include the world's largest collection of Gustav Klimt paintings (including The Kiss & Judith) as well as prominent works from the periods of Viennese Biedermeier, Austrian Baroque, Vienna around 1900, and French Impressionism.
Departure Point :Austrian Gallery Belvedere, Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For the saftey of all visitors and employees, we would like to kindly ask you to comply with the following visitor rules. Thank you very much for your compliance and have a pleasant stay. Buy your ticket online. Please keep your distance of 2m. Due to new regulations FFP2 masks are mendatory.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.