Benang kelambu waterfall and benang stokel waterfall lombok
Benang kelambu waterfall and benang stokel waterfall is one of the famous waterfalls in lombok and good things to visit while you’re in Lombok and not too far from kuta or senggigi area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Benang Stokal and Benang Kelambu Waterfall, Aik Berik Village, Central Lombok Regency, southern foot of Mt. Rinjani, Praya, Lombok 83552 Indonesia
Benang kelambu and benang stokel waterfall are located in the north of lombok or in aik berik village, just 1h 30 minutes driving from kuta lombok.
- we pick you up from your hotel at 9am and than we go directly to National Geographic park , from parking area to the first waterfall it takes 10 minutes walk and than from first waterfall to the second waterfall it takes 25 minutes walk, so both of waterfalls we will spend around 3 or 4 hours depends of weather and guests . The activities that we can do here is swimming, and see the wild animals as like monkeys.
- and when on the way back from waterfalls tours we also can stop at rice terraces, hand weaving village and traditional sasak village.
Price includes: private car, private guide at waterfall, entrance fee to both of waterfalls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests in their hotel all around Lombok
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.