Beng Mealea and Koh Ker Tours
We provide professional tour guides with were accredited by Ministry of Tourism with many year experiences
We provide luxury transportation featuring best driver with VIP service
We know many attractions for photography
We are committed to provide you the unforgettable experiences
Experienced and knowledgeable staff
Guaranteed best and competitive prices
Always make your travel convenient, satisfied, safe, and delighted
No Tourist trap
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional luxury transportation driver with license
- Cold water, Cold towel during trip
What's excluded :
- Professional English spoken tour guide
- Beng Mealea, Koh Ker entrance fee and tax
- Personal expenses
- Everything which is not mentioned in tour inclusion
- Our Siem Reap professional driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, then you will start your tip to Beng Mealea temple which is about 59km from Koh Ker. It is surrounded by jungle. But the temple is ruined. You will see piles of beautiful broken stone. It was built by King Suryavarman II and has the same style to Angkor Wat. It is settled outside Angkor archaeological park and in the jungle. Beautiful photos can be taken there.
You will have you lunch and take a rest.
After finished Beng Mealea temple, you will continue your tour to Koh Ker which is about 120 km from Siem Reap City. Koh Ker was built by King Jayavarman IV in the second quarter of 10th century. It is pyramid shape which is distinct from other temples.
These 2 temples are both outside Angkor Archaeological Park. So this tour require a quite long distance drive for each places.
If you need English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and other language spoken tour guide, we may arrange for you at extra charge which is subjective to availability.
Our tour guide is professional and was accredited by Ministry of Tourism. You will enjoy your trip with our professional driver who has many year experience in serving customer.
Departure Point :220 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered. We can pickup from all Siem Reap city hotels. Please ensure you provide us with your accommodation (hotel) details.
AirportsSiem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.