Bengmelea Temple - Kampong Kleang Fisherman - Tonle Sap Lake Tours
Private safe, clean, vehicles & friendly English speaking driver, will pick up the hotel in Siem Reap heading to explore incredible life on Tonle Sap Lake and floating/stilted villages of Kampong Kleang and famous vegetations temple Beng Melea.
per adult from
6 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English Speaking Driver
- Gasoline, Toll, Parking fee
- Free cold water & fresh cold towels during the tours
- Passenger insurance included
What's excluded :
- Ticket - Entrance / boat ride is $20 USD Each
- Bengmlea temple pass is 5USD
- Travel insurance
- Meals, hotels, persona exspense
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Sap Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
We depart to Boeng Mealea, it is a temple from the Angkor Wat period located 55 km east of the main group of temples at Angkor, about 75Km out of Siem Reap town, 35Km from Kulen Mountain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tonle Sap Lake, Lower Mekong Basin Cambodia
We visit Kampong Kleang the fishing community with stilted-floating to see daily on the water in Tonle Sap lake one of the largest in Southeast Asia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from their hotels & Guesthouse in Siem Reap. Please the location and address of the hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.