Berat Day Tour from Tirana
Our Tour is unique, because you will be acquainted and you will see the highlights of Berat and get a better understanding of the history of one of the most interesting city of Albania. You will be acquainted, how people lived in this castle and how they still live today, what their traditions and customs are.This tour is Unique as the city is unique itself, its architecture is unique, its history and culture is unique, the home made food is unique, the culture and the customs are unique and above all the people are unique for their hospitality. No wonder it was already declared a museum city in 1961 by the Albanian government and Unesco World Heritage in 2008.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver guide ,hotel pick up and drop off
- a visit to castle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Pregnant women, people with serious healthy problem
The departure to Berat is at 8 a.m at meeting point . Berat is UNESCO World Heritage Site, more than 2400 year old. It is the most attractive city in our country. Berat is a very old town established by Illyrians with a fortified castle known as a city of Antipatrea. Berat was occupied by Ottomans who built mosques down the castle.As far as geographical position, this town is situated at the foot of Tomorri Mountain and the shores of Osumi River.Considering the architecture of the city, it is built on a slope of green with the river at its feet and has got a gorgeous view impressing everyone visiting it. It is famous for its white-washed houses seem to have been built on the top of each other. It retains a unique style of architecture, with narrow a streets. The castle is the only one in Albania that still has houses and inhabitants within the walls.We will visit the Castle, St. Marys Church turned to Onufri Museum. After visits you will have a traditional lunch with home made specialties and good wine tasting
After we make our way to the old district of Mangalem where we visit Mosque and Helveti Tekke. On our back way to Tirana we offer a tea afternoon in Golem Durres by the sea.
• Berat Castle, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat 5001 Albania
• National Iconographic Museum Onufri, Located in the Inner Part of Saint Mary Church in Berat Castel, Berat Albania
• The King Mosque, Rruga Kurt Pasha, Berat Albania
• National Ethnographic Museum Berat, Lagja 13 Shtatori Mangalem, Berat Albania
• Gorica Bridge, Berat 5001 Albania
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Sheshi Skënderbej, Tiranë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all the visitors from all the hotels around the center not more than 1 km.....
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.