Berber life Cooking and Culture Experience
With a help from your native host you will learn how to prepare a tanjine at a local Berber family home and how to repare typical Moroccan tea with plenty of fresh mountain herbs to get immerse yourself into the traditions and culture of the Berbers also fascinated by the spectacular panorama of the surrounding Atlas Mountains!
per adult from
1 day 5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide:Leads customers through an attraction or to points of interest and explains what they see
- Food (lunch) , drinks (coffee and tea)
- Pick-up & Drop off Service
What's excluded :
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Embark on a unique tour to the Imlil Atlas Mountains and discover the local Berber culture. Learn how to prepare a tajine with a local family and choose to either trek in the beautiful Atlas Mountains or immerse yourself in the tea culture during a break.
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
• Moroccan Tajine - Served with Vegetables
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up can be from any where in Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.