Berber Villages, Camel Ride & Tinmal Mosque Day Trip
This special day tour is designed to welcome you into the lives and culture of the Berber people of the High Atlas. you will visit several traditional villages where you will be introduced to the customs and daily lives of these people while taking in the stunning views of surrounding valleys and terraced fields that skirt the breathtaking peaks.
A full lunch is provided at the House. This day out also lets you visit Tin mal mosque (one of the tow mosques in Morocco open to non-Muslims), visit the village of potters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride
- Entry fees for the mosque
- Entry/Admission - Tin Mal Mosque
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tin Mal Mosque, Tin Mal (Ifouriren), Ijoukak Morocco
The mosque was abandoned for many years, but restored in the 1990s. It stands prominently on a hill overlooking the rural village that Tin Mal (also called Tinmel) has become today. Unlike most Almohad mosques, non-Muslims are allowed inside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your accommodation details for the pick up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.