Berlin by Bike
Join us to enjoy Berlin by bicycle - a nice and unique experience!
Berlin is a flat, ecological and bike friendly city. Our tours take advantage of this characterization to go by bike on those lanes and on the less traveled streets. We stop every 100 meters approximately to talk about the monuments, so our tours are by no means exhausting.
If you have the right time to see Berlin, then this is your tour!
In addition to passing all the historical and cultural sights of the city, we will pass through the largest park in Berlin, Tiergarten, as well as along the River Spree.
Enjoy the green and the street like the Berliners and watch closely the extension of government monuments mounted on cruise bikes (comfortable seats, wide wheels and steering wheels, fun timbres, luggage racks or baskets ...).
Tour available from April to October.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- any extra ticket: public transport, or museum entrances
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin Germany
We start our tour in Alexanderplatz, next to the TV Tower entrance. We will see and understand the context, history and also de apparence of this square and monuments
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rotes Rathaus, Rathausstr. 15 Judenstr. 1, 10178 Berlin Germany
What is this red building we see during our visit? We will discover the role of the concil of Berlin
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nicholas Quarter, Rathausstrasse, 10178 Berlin Germany
We will see the most original part of Berlin and more of the 800 years of its foundation. What does St Georg means in the middle of the square?
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Museum Island, Museum Island, Berlin
We will see the entrance of this complex of buildings and museums, which belong to UNESCO world heritage.
Stop At: Berliner Dom, Am Lustgarten, 10178 Berlin Germany
We will see the beauty of this building, with its dome and decoration, which history is behind this church and who made it possible.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Unter den Linden, Berlin Germany
This is one of the main streets in Berlin. It used to be a royal way from the palace to the Tiergarten. Nowadays, is one of the most visited places in Berlin.
Pass By: Open-Air-Ausstellung "Revolution und Mauerfall", Ruschestr. 103 Innenhof der Ehemaligen Stasi-Zentrale, 10365 Berlin Germany
We will see this memorial and the reason why.
Pass By: Topography of Terror, Niederkirchnerstrasse 8, 10963 Berlin Germany
We will see all the area, focused on the historical context.
Stop At: Potsdamer Platz Tiegarten, 10785 Berlin Germany
We will discover what was potsdamer platz from the beginning till our days. This is one of the most modern places in Berlin right now.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Cora-Berliner-Strasse 1, 10117 Berlin Germany
We will visit this memorial, very important next to Brandenburg Gate, and we will try to understand the meaning of his author.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin Germany
We finish our itinerary at Brandenburg Gate, with a magnificent view of the Tiergarten, the Parisien square and the Adlon Hotel. We will see all the history behind this place.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The amount of money is recharged to infant or kids untill 11 years old, is because the complement of an adult bycicle as small bike, chariot, tag a long, etc.
- You should pick at the meeting point wich complement suits you the best
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Bike complements for Infants are avalaible, it costs an extra
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended for people who is able to ride a bike properly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.