Berlin Kreuzberg - Kriminell und Kuschelig
On this guided Citytour, you will experience Kreuzberg, the multicultural hotspot of Berlin-Lifestyle, in a very special way. Our professional and licensed guides are looking forward to spend unforgettable two hours with you in the famous streets, parks and backyards of the neighbourhood. Meanwhile you will listen to their exciting and authentic stories about the history, people and culture of this unique place.
per adult from
What's included :
- small alcoholic shot
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Motivated tourguide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kreuzberg, Berlin Germany
We start our tour at „Kotti“, one of the central places in Kreuzberg. In a short introduction, our guide will give you an overview of Kreuzberg’s history, life and culture.
Kreuzberg was founded as a typical working class neighbourhood in the middle of the 19th century. The people lived in huge building complexes, some of them in the fifth or sixth backyard. We discover these places at Oranienstraße and try to imagine life back in the days, when it was almost impossible to breathe fresh air; when many people didn’t rent a whole flat or a room, but an 8 hours-stay on a mattress.
Obviously, most people of the working class had a (radical) left-wing views. So Kreuzberg logically turned into a critical neighbourhood with constant demonstrations – escalations included. Our guide will tell you about „The mother of all street fights“ and we visit the SO 36, a legendary music club, where anarchistic Punk and New Wave bands excited the audience in the 1970’s and 80’s and provoked the government and police.
We discover „Görli Park“ – the „Central Park“ of Kreuzberg. And we get to know Berlin’s Jack the Ripper! After two hours, you will see Kreuzberg from a different point of view. Before we say Good bye, we have a typical Berliner Schnaps together. Now you are prepared to start your next adventure in Kreuzberg with its famous nightlife – or if you prefer to relax after this exploratory city-tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Reichenberger Str. 174, 10999 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Curfew Bar, Falckensteinstraße 47, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with major walking problems, as this is a public walking tour the guest have to keep up with the guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.