Berlin Mitte - Food Tour
Our trained and motivated guides are looking forward to showing you their city. So you can expect a real and undisguised look behind the scenes of the historical and present “center”.
Whether the Museum Island with its world-famous buildings and collections, the imposing Berlin Cathedral, the revived City Palace, the Red City Hall, and of course the spectacular TV Tower - there is no shortage of architectural masterpieces of international fame in this tour.
But as always on our tours, we will also show you the real live of the people behind the highly polished façades. Dramatic fates of crooks, executioners, martyrs, pioneers, artists and politicians, all of which in the course of time made the cobblestones of Berlin-Mitte into what we nowadays appreciate: a cultural melting pot.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 different tastings
- licensed guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitte, Berlin Germany
We explore the capital's most exciting historical hotspot, taste selected delicacies in various restaurants and feed you with authentic stories and insider information about the district.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rosenthaler Str. 51, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Nikolaiviertel (Berlin), 10178 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.