Bermuda Coastal and Woodland Adventure Hike
Journey alongside pristine Bermuda turquoise waters which kiss the pink sand beaches of Bermuda’s coastline as you soon venture off into a coastal woodland nature reserve where you will discover Bermuda’s unique flora and fauna and untouched natural beauty has you trek up hills, and walk through paths into an amazing 38 acre state park to explore a treasure trove of endemic plant and wild life. Be sure to Bring your Camera to record this absolutely Amazing experience.
Minimum booking amount: 2
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided hike with live commentary.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No meals included.
- Bottled water - No drinks included.
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elbow Beach, Bermuda
Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort lobby
60 South Shore Road, Paget PG 04, Bermuda
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Elbow Beach Resort Bermuda, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG 04, Bermuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.