Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience
Your Journey begins After being picked up in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle from the historic Dockyard site, then we first venture to the old British fort scaur that towers the great sound waters, we next traverse to the Somerset bridge which is the smallest drawbridge in the world to feed the curious colorful fish underneath the turquoise waters. Get your Cameras ready because next we will find ourselves at the Gibbs hill lighthouse which captures some of the most stunning views in the island. Soon you will be taking off your shoes and allow the pink sand beach to massage your feet as you walk along Warwick long bay and enjoy this priceless gem.Then we will stop to say hi to the sea turtles close to the flats village before going to a private beach resort where you can pamper yourself on the beach, have the amazing experiences of swimming in an underground cave, relax in a pool, or soak yourself in an outdoor hot tub after a workout in the gym.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admissions to all stops visited in the tour
- Entry/Admission - Somerset Long Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Somerset Long Bay Beach, Somerset Long Bay Park Daniel's Head Road Bermuda
Our first stop is at the old British fort scaur that towers the great sound waters, next we go to the world's smallest drawbridge,where we stop for a little to feed the curious colorful fish underneath the turquoise waters
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, Lighthouse Road Gibbs Hill Bermuda
.Here we stop to watch some of the most stunning views the islands have to offer
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Warwick Long Bay Beach, South Road South Shore Park Bermuda
Here you will have an amazing stop to enjoy the breath-taking views of this pink sand beach.
Last stop is where you will enjoy a relaxing time at an amazing beach resort for the most part of this experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Dockyard, Bermuda
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is at Island Tour Center in Dockyard
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.