Bermuda Railway Trail and Off The Beaten Path Walking Experience
Delight yourself with an amazing adventure walk
Get to know about Bermuda's external and internal topography
Explore the island's wild life and flora
Amaze yourself with Bermuda's pink sand beach
Enjoy amazing views everywhere
TOUR DURATION IS 3 HOURS
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Minimum bookings: 2
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary guided
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Journey with a local native guide through old Bermuda Railway Trails , tribe roads, back streets, and off the beaten paths on this amazing adventure walk of discovery and intrigue.
Be amazed at the hidden beauty of Bermuda's external and internal topography, and foliage. Get your camera ready for the Pristine crystal clear waters that caress Bermudas southern coastal pink Sand beaches underneath limestone cliffs that tower the Atlantic Ocean.
Listen out for the long tail birds as we venture through a nature reserve where local wild life can be seen in its natural environment.
Hike throughout a 38 acre estate which is home to a network of stunning unique trees and plants.
travel through local tribe roads and walk along the old Bermuda railway tracks which will go through the center part of the island as you pass by colorful pastel neighborhoods and wave to the friendly locals. This is truly a must do Bermudian experience that most never see.
Departure Point :Elbow Beach Resort Bermuda, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG 04, Bermuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.