Bespoke Lake District Tours
Private tours tailored to your needs, go where you choose, when you choose, do what you enjoy. Based on your requirements we will plan an itinerary incorporating activities, be it scenic short walks, sightseeing, photography, bird watching, historic visits, culinary delights or by arrangement with other providers horse riding, outdoor adventure, fell walking- the list is endless! We will collect you from an agreed location & drop you off where you decide, timings to suit you!
Transportation available a fully restored VW Camper (5 Seats) and an iconic 6 seater Landrover Defender
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks, entry fees into other lake District attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Lake District National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake District National Park, Oxenholme Road Murley Moss, Kendal LA9 4LF England
Plan your own private tour of the Lake District
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Whitehaven, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick up location can be discussed at the time of booking
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.