Best Cairo Day Tour Giza Pyramids, The Museum & The Citadel Lunch & Guide Inc
Catch the highlights of historical Cairo in this 8-hour private tour Best Cairo Day Tour Pyramids, The Museum & the Citadel by air-conditioned vehicle, with a private professional guide and lunch included! Discover the great Pyramids of Giza and the treasures of the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, marvel at the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque, and bargain for souvenirs at the Khan al-Khalili Bazaar. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you would like to spend at each site Join us now to discover the best places in Cairo Egypt.
The Main Attractions of The Tour
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza.
Visit the Egyptian Museum.
Visit the Citadel of Cairo & Mosques.
Visit the Old Bazaar Khan EL Khalili.
This Trip Includes:
Private Egyptologist guide.
Lunch at Local Restaurant
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Pick up & Drop Off
Tipping for guide & driver
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza Pyramids, built to endure an eternity, have done just that. The monumental tombs are relics of Egypt's Old Kingdom era and were constructed some 4,500 years ago.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Discover the old Bazaar of Cairo and enjoy some walking tour in the old suburb of old Cairo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
When in Cairo, it is basically impossible to miss the Salah El-Din Citadel , one of the world's greatest monuments to medieval warfare. Resembling a typical early medieval fortress, with large imposing gateways, towers and high defending walls, the Citadel is one of Cairo's main attractions and probably the most popular non-pharaonic monument in the Egyptian capital. The prominent fortress houses three mosques - of which the impressive Mohamed Ali Mosque - a carriage museum, a military museum, and a garden museum, just to name a few, and they are all worth a visit. You are even allowed the run of the fortifications and it is worth a try: the views are spectacular from this height. The citadel is also home to the impressive Gawhara Palace (the Jewel Palace), named after Gawhara Hanem, Mohamed Ali's last wife. Built in 1814, it housed the ruler's administration and was used as a personal residence by the Egyptian leader. Beautiful gold inscriptions adorn the walls of this majestic Ottoman-influenced palace. One of its most eccentric components is the Watch Hall, where the shape of a watch has been used to decorate the wall
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.