Best Craft Beer Tour Experience in Palermo, Buenos Aires
If you are a beer crafter by heart or want to know more and try argentine craft beer, this is your tour. You will have three main stops, where you will meet different breweries that "porteños" in Buenos Aires visit when they want to go out for a drink and relax
Come join us, the beer tour does not stop! Good groups, laughs, excellent beer and tasty street food.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Beer Tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baum Palermo Soho, José A. Cabrera 4427, C1414 C1414BGF C1414BGF, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We will start the experience by testing all the beer taps available at our first stop, where you will find special recipes that can only be tested in this place. All of this will be done with an expert sommelier who will show us one by one the different beer qualities, colors, aromas and bitterness.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thames 1653, C1414DDG CABA, Argentina
After doing the beer tasting at our first stop, we will head down to Chori, a street food restaurant where we will have the chance to taste a delicious argentinean pork sausage called "choripan" together with a refreshing beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beerlabs, Humboldt 1618, C1414 CABA, Argentina
While walking through Palermo neighborhood, we will notice its particular and beautiful street art before we reach our last stop. "BeerLabs" will be easy to distinguish since the smell of beer cooking is felt blocks away..
We will appreciate the cuisine, where beer is brewed, cooked, fermented, rested and where it will go straight to your glass in perfect condition so you can enjoy it together with a traditional argentinean empanada.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :José Antonio Cabrera 4427, C1414 BGE, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Beerlabs, Humboldt 1618, C1414 CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.