Best Day Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage, Bomas of Kenya & Dinner Carnivore
Experience your best full day tour in Nairobi, get a taste of Kenyan wildlife , culture and cuisine. Tour Giraffe Center , The David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Kazuri Beads Factory, Bomas of Kenya & Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant.
Our driver guide will come to pick you from your Nairobi Hotel at 8AM and take you to Giraffe Center. Learn more about giraffes and other animals at the Giraffe Center , then David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage watch the baby elephants bottle feed and play with their keepers. The drive to the next stop Kazuri Beads Factory, see how traditional Kazuri beads are made from start to finish , then have lunch (own expense- available for purchase).
After lunch watch a traditional music and dance performance at Bomas of Kenya then crown your day with Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant. Then after dinner our driver guide will drop you back to your Hotel around 9PM
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant after day tour
- Giraffe center Entrance fee
- Elephant Orphanage Entrance fees
- Bomas of Kenya Entrance fee
- Transport in a private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
- Entry/Admission - The carnivore restaurant
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is own expense (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
See Rothschild giraffes on a unique perspective on the endangered species. You’ll be able to observe the giraffes on a raised platform and walking trail through the Giraffe Center, often watching them from much closer than you could in the wild, where Rothschild giraffes are a rare sighting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage a home to adorable baby elephants that have been rescued by conservationists. Unlike some tour options that feature a long list of stops, the focus is on the elephant orphanage alone, so you’ll have even more time to watch the baby elephants bottle feed and play with their keepers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kazuri Beads Factory, Mbagathi Ridge, Karen, Nairobi 00502 Kenya
Visit Kazuri Beads and pottery Centre produce brightly-colored, handmade ceramic jewellery which are sold all over the world. Kazuri Beads supports literally hundreds of disadvantaged Kenyan women, by providing employment and healthcare services for them and their families.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Discover Kenya's rich cultural diversity on this tour from Nairobi to Bomas of Kenya, a village that was constructed to represent elements of each of Kenya's 42 ethnic groups. Tour the village with a guide before enjoying traditional performances in dance, music, and storytelling to gain a greater appreciation and understanding of Kenyan life.
The Bomas of Kenya put on displays of traditional dancers and spread over many acres, it also has a wonderful display of mud huts and traditional Kenyan homesteads
These traditional houses are set out in clusters according to the region. The homes are grouped with the first wife's hut, second wife's hut, granary etc and you can see where the livestock are kept and the enormous variety between the huts.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The carnivore restaurant, Langata Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Dine on an exotic feast with an all-you-can-eat dinner at the Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi, where meats such as crocodile, ostrich, lamb, turkey, and pork are grilled on traditional Masai swords. Included pickup and drop-off at Nairobi hotels saves you the hassle of finding a taxi at night—and with a full belly—and the hearty meal is rounded out with a seasonal appetizer, dessert, and coffee.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.