Best Day Tour To Aswan From Luxor
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, transfer to enjoy your day tour in Aswan and visit the high dam, it was built between 1960 – 1970 to protect Egypt from the floods and generate the electric, then see the longest obelisk in Egypt – unfinished obelisk – and continue our tour to Philae temple and know the love history between Isis and Isories, lunch during your tour in Aswan. Transfer back to Luxor hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch in local restaurant in Aswan
- All taxes and services charge
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Aswan Market
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
ِAncient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan . Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, An engineering miracle was constructed between 1960 and 1970. It aimed to increase economic production by further regulating the annual river flooding and providing storage of water for agriculture, and later, to generate hydroelectricity. The dam has had a significant impact on the economy and culture of Egypt
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
then move to the Unfinished Obelisk, This obelisk is believed to belong to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. The unfinished obelisk is the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt in Aswan, Egypt. It is unknown which pharaoh created this structure. It is nearly one third larger than any ancient Egyptian obelisk ever erected. If finished it would have measured around 42 m and would have weighed nearly 1,200 tons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Then move to the beautiful located Temple of Philae on Isis Island and the Granite Quarries, which is dedicated to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Luxor hotels and Luxor international airportYOU HOTEL Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.