Best Luxor Day Tour Visit East And West Nile Banks
Best Tour approx. 8 hours starts every day from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm,
tour includes Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return, all transfers by A/C vehicle, expert guide, qualified licensed driver, lunch at a good quality restaurant, Snacks Bag includes (Can of Pepsi, Bottle of water, Chips, Sweet Cake) and All service charges & taxes,
tours to valley of the kings,queen hatshepsut temple,colossi of memnon at the west bank
tours to karnak temple and luxor temple at the east bank
see luxor with different eyes
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Egyptologist guide
- qualified licensed driver
- lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Snacks Bag includes (Can Of Pepsi, Bottle of water , Chips ,Sweet Cake)
- All service charges & taxes
- tour to valley of the kings
- tour to queen hatshepsut temple
- tour to colossi of memnon
- tour to karnak temple
- tour to luxor temple
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 40 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
At 7:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor or even from luxor airport by our Licensed Tour guide then you will be transferred by Private A/C Vehicle to the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatsheput that known as El Dir El Bahari which was built by Queen Hatsheput the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Then continue your day Tour to The Colossi of Memnon which is remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Lunch Break at Local Restaurants Based on full Meal for each Person but beverages are not included
Then Transfer to the East Bank visits in Luxor to continue your day Tour visiting Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Finish your day tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramses' II during the 19th Dynasty.
Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor. It even can be ended in Luxor airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from luxor hotels,train station or even airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.