Best of Bangkok: Temples & Long-tail Boat Tour with Lunch
Complete Bangkok's main highlights in only 1 day by exploring the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun. Savour some local street food for lunch and end the journey by riding a longtail boat in the canals and main Chao Phraya River.
• Visit Bangkok’s must-see attractions within 1 day
• Admire the beauty of the Reclining Buddha and learn the history of Wat Pho
• See Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn
• Try local Thai street food at Tha Tien Community
• Explore Thonburi canal and Royal Barge Museum with a long tail boat
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Admission fees to the Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple
- Admission fee to Wat Pho
- Admission fee to Royal Barge Museum
- Admission fee to Wat Arun
- Local Thai street food lunch and drinks
- Drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Camera fee at Royal Barge Museum (100 baht/camera)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Start your tour with a visit to the Emerald Buddha Temple. Pass by the amulet market, one of the most famous historical community markets of Rattanakosin Island. Discover the first stop of Wat Phra Kaew, regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand.
Explore the Grand Palace, the official residence of the Kings of Thailand, now used for official events. Pass Tha Thien Market, a cultural food market. Visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho considered the earliest centre for medical public education, recognized by UNESCO in its Memory of the World Programme. Learn about the history of the temple from your guide.
Rest and try Bangkok's local street food in Tha Tien. Sample Thai street food for a taste of Thai cooking traditions. Continue your journey to Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn), one of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks known for its giant tower, standing 70 meters high.
Take a speedboat to Thonburi, the former capital of Thailand, less developed than the other side of the river. Many of the traditional small waterways, khlongs, still exist there. Visit Royal Barge Museum, restored by the Fine Arts Department as part of the Thai cultural heritage after being destroyed in the Second World War
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Tha maharaj pier 3, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels from bangkok city area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.