Best of Barbados Tour
The Best of Barbados tour offers you the most popular activities on the island all in one tour. Harrisons Cave, Welchman Hall Gully to catch a sight of the Green Monkeys Spend the afternoon at at Carlisle Bay for some local cuisine. After lunch take a glass bottom boat trip to swim with the turtles and snorkel at a shipwreck
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
- Entry/Admission - Welchman Hall Gully
- Entry/Admission - Tranquility Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
The spectacular HARRISON'S CAVE in Barbados is geographically located in the centre of the island, a natural phenomenon unique to the tropical world. Specially designed transport takes you down through the underground tunnels to a sight so beautiful, that few can compare.
In the specially lighted caverns at Harrison's Cave, view the majestic stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing from the floors and ceilings for many centuries. Cascading through the caves, the crystal blue waters form magnificent pools and waterfalls, filling the senses with sights and sounds of such pure wonder.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Welchman Hall Gully, Welchman Hall Barbados
Welchman Hall Gully is located in the center of Barbados. This tropical hideaway is home to wild monkeys, majestic rainforest trees and delicate native plants.
Walk along its shaded path. See Barbados as it appeared to the first settlers.
Enjoy a spectacular view of the east coast and marvel at the abundance of life tucked away inside this collapsed cave.
Watch monkeys feed on a specially built platform, swing from vines and groom each other in the trees.
The gully and its occupants have fascinated tourists for hundreds of years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carlisle Bay, Bay Street, Bridgetown Barbados
Carlisle Bay is named after the Earl of Carlisle who stole Barbados away from Sir William Courteen in the Great Barbados Robbery.
Today Carlisle Bay has the whitest sand in Barbados & the mostbrilliant turquoise sea.The Carlisle Bay Marine Park has 6 shipwrecks in close proximity. The great diversity of brilliantly coloured marine life include, turtles, star fish, sand dollars, rays and more. You wil be visiting Copacabana on Carlisle Bay and joining Tranquility Cruises for a Turtle & Shipwreck Adventure in carlisle Bay
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Tranquility Cruises, Bridgetown Barbados
Join us aboard Tranquility Cruises The boat has 2 washrooms on board, a bar and an upper and lower deck with lots of seating. There is a glass bottom area for those who prefer to stay on board and enjoy the sights bellow. Tranquility is also equipped with life vest, snorkel and mask for those who wish to get wet and explore a shipwreck or swim with turtles and fish. An extra treat for kids on board is the boats waterslide.
Our Turtle and Shipwreck Cruise is 70 minutes long.
On most days Carlisle Bay boasts calm turquoise waters with no undertow, delicately lapping on the soft white sand. This bay draws both locals and tourists alike with its breath-taking beauty above water, but also its’ thriving marine park that is enjoyed by scuba divers and snorkelers alike. Under the surface of the sea Carlisle Bay comes alive with vibrant tropical fish in abundance, sea horses, sea turtles, octopus, rays, and much more! This unique array of marine life is due in part to the six different ship wrecks in the water as shallow as 12ft. The wrecks are obviously another important contributor to the popularity of Carlisle Bay. For those seeking an adventure, you will not be disappointed with the sight of these sunken treasures.
Please note that the sea life seen from day to day varies.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be on time for your tour. For Cruise Port Pick ups please take note of the following informationWhen you disembark the cruise ship you will make your way through the cruise terminal. Please follow the green line on the ground to the general exit. At the general exit you will make a left turn making your way to the departure area for all tours. Please go to gate one which is the first gate on your right to meet your tour guide. Pick up time is 8:35amPorts
Departure Time :8:35 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- please bring swimwear and beach towels for this excursion
- This tour is suitable for cruises arriving by 8:00am and departing by 5:00pm or later
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.