Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Prague- Fantasy Tour
Experience the best of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Parks without having to worry about transportation on a full-day small-group tour. Travel to the parks by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy all seasons avaliable guided hike to landmarks such as the Bastei Bridge, Sněžník Lookout Tower and Tisa Rock city (The Narnia Labyrinth). Lunch, entry fees, snacks, bottled water and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Neurathen Castle
- Entry/Admission - Decinsky Sneznik (Hoher Schneeberg)
- Entry/Admission - Tisá
- Entry/Admission - Tiske steny
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wenceslas Monument, Vaclavske namesti, Prague Czech Republic
The tour begins by picking you up at your Prague hotel, Airbnb or elsewhere in Prague. Our comfortable vehicle will then transport you to the German part of the National Park. The snacks and beverages along the way in combination with an informative description of the passing landmarks will make the journey over in no time.
Stop At: Bastei 12, 01847 Lohmen, Saxony Germany
Our first destination is the magnificent Bastei Bridge (Saxon Switzerland, Germany). The breathtaking view of the Elbe River Canyon, high above which the Bridge perches, will be engrained into your memory forever. Watching the sunrise above the unique sandstone pinnacles is a priceless experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Neurathen Castle, Rathen, Bastei, Saxony Germany
The easy scenic walk across the Bastei Bridge is finished by an excursion of the medieval castle ruins of Felsenburg Neurathen (13th cen.), located at the other end of the Bastei Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Decinsky Sneznik (Hoher Schneeberg), Jilove, Decin Czech Republic
The following jurney takes us over the border to the Bohemian (Czech) part of the National Park. First we will visit Sneznik- lookout from 19. century. The views will be spectacular. In good weather you will be able to see all surrooundings including Dresden and the Bohemian Saxon Switzerland national park. In summer you will have the option instead of walking take the scooter for the way down the hill (fee not included since not always available).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 403 36 Tisá, Czechia
Before exploring the Tyssa sandstone labyrinth, a rich lunch in the local-cousine style will be served to you (vegeterian options available), including a drink of your choice.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tiske steny, Tisa 205, Tisa 403 36 Czech Republic
Finally, the Chronicles of Narnia filming site will be visited - the Tyssa Walls. While famous among rock-climbers and locals, this place remains relatively unknown to the international public, in spite of the Narnia movie having been filmed there. You will surely appreciate the lack of crowds, so typical of the historical European cities or the other natural monuments. The fantasy atmosphere of the labyrinth as well as the upper platform view will make this your own personal Narnia experience.
The tour will end by dropping you off in Prague at your accommodation or elsewhere in the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from all centraly located Prague accommodations.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable hiking shoes recommended
- Vegetarian/vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.