Best of Both Worlds Land and Sea Adventure
Explore St. Lucia by both land and sea to experience the true beauty of this island. Start with an excursion to Morne Fortune, see banana plantations, fishing villages and rich tropical vegetation before arriving at Soufriere, home of the landmark Pitons. On this St. Lucia adventure tour, you'll have the opportunity to visit the Sulphur Springs, Diamond Waterfalls and Botanical Gardens. After lunch, return by boat, cruising the coastline with a stop to swim and snorkel!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- Complimentary Drink with Lunch
- Drinks aboard Boat
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Travelers will enjoy a guided tour of the Sulphur Spring / Drive-in Volcano. They will learn the interesting history of how the volcano was formed, get information about it current activity and also learn local folk lore about the site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Morne Fortune, Castries St. Lucia
Travelers will drive past Morne Fortune where they will witness panoramic views of the Castries Harbor. Travelers will also be able to sneak a glance at the over 200 year old Governor General House, located in the same area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
Travelers will enjoy breath taking views of the renowned pitons as they enter the enchanting town of Soufriere. Stop for a photo at the look out point and capture the magic of the Pitons reaching toward the sky.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Travelers will explore the award winning Botanical Gardens, replete will all manner of tropical plants and the stunning Diamond Waterfall. The waters are contain several minerals which changes the color of the near by rock face at any given time.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up only available for hotels in the north. Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.