Best of Cassis Electric Mountain Bike Tour
Discover Cassis’s surroundings during this 3-hour guided e-bike tour. After meeting your friendly local guide, acquaint yourself with your electric bike and get ready to explore Cassis in a whole new way.
See spectacular panoramic views of the mountains, cliffs and sea, thanks to the electric power of your bike which makes it easier to cover more ground quickly, and without exerting as much effort as a conventional bicycle. You’ll explore a variety of neighborhoods, natural areas in the National Park of the Calanques.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Small-group bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bicycle
- Use of certified helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Extension to Crest Road (Route des Crêtes) : +1.5 hour / not included in the price for 10 € per person.
- Cycle and discover Cassis in a safe, fun, and Eco-friendly way. After meeting your friendly local guide, at a prearranged time, acquaint yourself with your electric bike. You are now ready to explore Cassis and its surroundings. You will start your journey climbing the Gineste Road. This road features some of the most beautiful viewpoints of the French Mediterranean coast and the landscapes surrounding it
After a few kilometers you will reach the Calanque d'En Vau, a ‘must do’ attraction. You will have a break there, with the possibility to swim in the deep blue sea (no shower). Ride through the Calanque's large paths and return to Cassis port. This little town is well known for its elegant squares, pedestrianized streets, cafes, and shops. Your guide will make a stop giving you the option to taste local products, have a coffee, a snack, or just relax.
From there you will have two options :
- Follow your way to the Crest Road (Route des Crêtes) to enjoy a complete panorama of the bay of Cassis and La Ciotat (+1.5 hour / not included in the price : +10 € per person)
- Regress to the meeting point.
Your guide will provide historical and environmental information in a simple and relaxed way. Hear engaging stories and little-known facts about Cassis. Your questions are more than welcomed.
You will then return to the starting point.
For this tour it is recommended to bring a small backpack with food and water (own expense). It is also possible to go to a restaurant or snack in Cassis.
Although the electric component of your bike augments human power and makes your cycling experience easier, it does not completely replace it. The motor is only activated when the pedals are in motion. This activity requires you to stay on the bike during a couple of hours. This tour is led by an experienced local guide in a small-group of no more than 9 people to ensure a personalized experience.
Departure Point :Central place in Cassis
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 3 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum of 9 people per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet
- Child price is available for children who do not use an electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, they will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price
- Dress code: closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bike pedals and handles are just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power, but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.