Best of Fremantle 2-Hour Walking Tour
Experience the true local side of our great port city by hitting the pavement and walking our beautiful streets. Our vibrant city has so much to offer from hip and hidden cafes, brilliant bars, delicious restaurants and street art to its rich history as a trading place for over 40, 000 years. That tradition has continued and diversified to give us the thriving cultural hub Fremantle is today. From the oldest building in Western Australia, the Roundhouse, to the newest bars and cafes, here at Fremantle Tours will show you it all!
Our comfortable pace means that we can enjoy all the sights and sounds of Fremantle with frequent stops for photographs, stories, history and advice on the best spots for you to truly enjoy the best Freo has to offer. We travel about 4km (2.5 miles). All our tours have a maximum of 10 people so we can get to know you all. We think less is more and we can all have a better time for it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lovely local guide
- Coffee along the way
- Baggage storage
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- We have no hidden costs or extras!
- Fremantle Tours WALK tour covers Fremantle’s Indigenous culture, early European exploration, British settlement and convict history through to our hip bohemian present and exciting future. Be a traveler not a tourist with Fremantle Tours!
The WALK tour starts from outside the Norfolk Hotel, on the corner of Norfolk St and South Tce. Tours depart twice daily Thursday to Monday, at 11am and 3pm. You will see your guide in a black or white Fremantle Tours shirt. Tours include a lovely local guide as well as a coffee along the way. We are also here to help, chat and can plan the rest of your stay in Fremantle, Perth and Western Australia.
• The Roundhouse - the oldest building in WA
• The iconic West End Heritage Precinct
• Fremantle Prison - our convict past
• Kings Square and Freo 2029 - the future of Freo
• Local cafes, bars and restaurants - the best spots to eat and drink
• Unique Street Art - from local and international artists
• Includes a coffee along the way!
Departure Point :31 Market St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :Little Creatures Brewing, 40 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours depart twice daily, Thursday to Monday, at 11am and 3pm
- Tours depart from outside the Fremantle Tours office at 31 Market Street, Fremantle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Our WALK tour is wheelchair and pram accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.