Best of Kuranda Including Skyrail, Kuranda Scenic Railway and Rainforestation
Join a full day tour to Kuranda, in World Heritage Rainforest. Experience the largest flight aviary in Australia at the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, the award-winning Rainforestation including Army Duck tour, the Koala and Wildlife Park, the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, lunch, the Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Entry/Admission - Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Rainforestation Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuranda Scenic Railway, Bunda Street, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Ride on the Kuranda Scenic Railway, winding through the mountains and the rainforest to Kuranda Village.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Barron Falls, Barron Gorge National Park, Kuranda, Queensland Australia
Hop off the Kuranda Scenic Rail and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barron Falls before continuing to Kuranda
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kuranda, Kuranda, Queensland
Enjoy a coach transfer to Kuranda village where you can browse the famous Kuranda markets and shops, which offer a range of local goods and souveniers.m
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, 8 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
Explore the largest flight aviary in Australia at the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, with over 1500 butterflies fluttering freely around you. Visit the Breeding Laboratory and learn about the life cycle of the butterfly.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rainforestation Nature Park, Kennedy Highway, Kuranda, Queensland 4872 Australia
Enjoy a visit to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, where you can
BBQ Buffet Lunch
Army Duck Rainforest Tour- Take a tour on a historic World War II Army Duck over land and through water. The friendly and informative Duck Captains will identify and explain the flora and fauna of some of the world’s oldest rainforest.
Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience- learn about the world's oldest surviving culture. Watch the Pamagirri Dancers perform in the rainforest amphitheatre. Enjoy the Dreamtime Walk and learn how to throw a boomerang. Watch a spear throwing and didgeridoo presentation.
Koala & Wildlife Park- Get up close to a number of iconic Australian animals including wombats, snakes, dingoes and the endangered Cassowary and Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo. Join a guided tour or browse at your own leisure.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, 6 Skyrail Drive, Smithfield, Queensland 4878 Australia
Travel on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway over pristine rainforest, with the canopy just metres beneath you. Stop at the Barron Falls and Red Peak stations and enjoy stunning views of the Rainforest and Barron Falls from the new The Edge lookout.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.