Best of Rome Full Day Food, Wine Tasting and Sightseeing Tour
Full treat of culture, wine and food experience around Rome! On this full day tour you will visit the most famous attractions of Rome and some of the most beautiful monuments of the city! All that combined with a great selection of local and typical food and wine tastings. This tour is designed either for visitors that have only one day in the city or visitors that have been already in Rome and are looking for an "off the beaten path" experience. You can choose by visiting neighborhoods like Rione Monti, Trastevere or Campo di Marzio at the time of booking. Those districts are mostly known for it's life style and soul of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All food and drinks included
- Vegetarian options included
- Private local and expert guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tours of Rome, Via Paolo V 33, 00167 Rome Italy
With limited time in town be sure to experience and see the treasures of The Eternal City on a private shore excursion that provides a perfect immersion on picturesque districts for visitors that have been in Rome several times. Taking a private tour means you’ll have the full attention of our local and expert guide to customize your itinerary. If you have been in Rome before and at this time you are looking for a different experience, this is the right tour for you! Choose between visiting the Rione Monti, Campo di Marzio or Trastevere area and we will personalize an unforgettable journey in one of these historical neighborhoods, where you will discover the hidden gems, typical places Romans use to go, traditional trattorias and delis and much more! This tour combines professionally guided sightseeing with different tasting sessions at some of the most famous spots of each district. You can choose to see: The Rione Monti where you will visit the Churchs of Santa Prassede and Santa Pudenziana, the Borgia Stairs, Piazza della Suburra, Santa Maria ai Monti square and the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore (from out side). This tour includes over 6 tasting stops which one of them is a local bakery from 1916.
The Trastevere district where you will see the typical narrow cobblestone streets and laneways, the Basilica of Santa Maria, Tiberine Island, Sistine Bridge, Trilussa square, The Church of San Francesco a Ripa with the masterpiece of Bernini. This tour includes over 6 tasting stops including a local trattoria from 1940.
Campo de Marzio area where you will visit a famous open sky market at Campo dè Fiori square, the Navona square and it’s marvelous fountains, the Pantheon and speechless Trevi Fountain. This tour includes over 6 tasting stops including the famous local market of Campo dè Fiori.
This gourmet and cultural journey is suitable to anyone who wants to skip the crowds and have a personalized guided visit of the best neighborhoods of the city profiting from the unique suggestions of our local guide. At the end of this experience you will be feeling like a local!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from the port to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.