Best Sailing Tour- Bacalar Lagoon
Bacalar is a unique place in the world. Its ecosystem is important globally and, as such, it is everyone's responsibility to take care of it. If you are going to visit Bacalar, choose to be part of conscious tourism, choose ecotourism.
Why choose us?
-Our years of experience support us, we offer a quality service.
-We have highly trained, professional and bilingual staff.
-We are a socially responsible company, we love nature.
-We offer 24/7 customer service.
We are the only sailing company in Bacalar that has an electric motor, 100% sustainable!
This is a journey in tranquility and peace. In addition, we offer you a delicious homemade guacamole and a cold beer. You cannot miss this experience in Quintana Roo!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Water, beers and guacamole.
What's excluded :
Enjoy with other travelers on board the Colibrí.
Our captain will take you to the most beautiful places in the second largest lagoon in Mexico. We will visit cenotes, islands, mangroves and we will know the important stromatolites.
You will enjoy the best Guacamole in town (so travelers say), while drinking a cold beer and learning about the majestic Laguna and its wonderful ecosystem.
• Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
Departure Point :Camping Jardín De Venus, Av 5 1239, Mario Villanueva Madrid, 77935 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.