Best Selected Chengdu City Tour
This tour will take you to know the ancient history and culture background of Chengdu city. Highlights include Wuhou temple, Thatched Cottage of Du Fu, Qingyang Taoism Palace, Wensu Buddhist Monastery. Today you still have a chance to taste the local Sichuan snacks and the delicious Wenshu Vegetarian food
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All senic spots' entrance tickets
- Transportation: Car or Minivan depends on the number of visitiors
- Private English-speaking guide
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses such as shopping and laundry
- Tips to the guide and driver based on their excellent service
- Lunches and dinners, visitors can order food at local restaurants with the help of tour guide
- Sichuan opera show cost, it is from 220-300 RMB/person depending on the different seats
- Morning around 08:30 pick you up from your hotel, drive to visit Qingyang palace which is a Taoism temple with a history of more than 1,000 years; afterward, visit the Wide and Narrow Alleys, the former residential area of the Royal Manchu people of Qing Dynasty, the traditional Chinese architectures are well preserved and renovated into tea houses, restaurants, show centre and shops.
Have a taste of local sichuan snacks for lunch.
Afternoon drive to visit Wuhou temple, which is built for memorial of one Shu kingdom premier during Three Kingdom period. Then have a walk at old Jinli street next by. Late afternoon drive to visit Wenshu Buddhist Temple, which was built during the Tang Dynasty, it is the largest and best-preserved Buddhist temple in Chengdu. Have the wonderful taste of the vegetarian food at the Temple for dinner.
Optional program: Enjoy the local Folk Art show including Sichuan Opera, Face changing show, Puppet show, Traditional Chinese Instrument performance etc. The show is held at a tea house, which lasts for 1.5 hours, then drive back to your hotel.
Note: All the prices are valid the whole year except for the public holidays or big events in China, such as the National Day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct.7, the spring festival,May day holiday from May.1 to May. 3 etc.
Departure Point :
Free Pick-up service is provided for visitors staying in the hotel inside the 2nd Ring Road of Chengdu
OtherChengdu, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Chengdu, Sichuan, China - We will send you back to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.