Bethlehem Half Day private Tour From Jerusalem
Visit the city where Jesus was born, Bethlehem. Enter one of the oldest churches in the world, the Church of Nativity. Discover the Milk Grotto and learn of it's history and origins. Stroll through the Shepherd's fields and see the Manger square.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The milk grotto
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a special way to experience the city of the birth of Jesus, as you venture into the West Bank. This Bethlehem tour provides a great opportunity to explore this city on a guided tour. Your first stop is one of the oldest churches in the world, where it all began; The Church of the Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus. A huge church with a long history of religious significance, you will be able to see the various chapels of the Catholic, Armenian and Greek Orthodox Christians.
Next you will visit the Franciscan Grotto of the Lady Mary and learn how the ‘Milk Grotto’ got its name. A large underground cave with a Franciscan chapel built directly on top, this is the site where it is believed that Mary and Joseph took Jesus for refuge from King Herod, before fleeing across the holy land to Egypt.
Your final visit for the day is in this ancient city, is to the Shepherd’s fields on the outskirts of the city. Believed to be the location where the Shepherds sited the Star of Nativity before venturing to visit Jesus, these fields hold a number of stunning shrines and a beautiful chapel, drawing pilgrims from around the world.
This tour will provide you with the best opportunity to spend a day focused on the sacred city of Bethlehem, with all the logistics looked after, leaving you to absorb the amazing spiritual sites, whilst hearing the historical and biblical background to each site.
Departure Point :Jerusalem Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.