Bethlehem,Jerusalem and the Dead Sea day tour from Jerusalem
Get an incredible view of the tomb of King David, Via Dolorosa,Church of the Sepulcher, Western Wall, Byzantine Cardo and Arab Shuk in Jerusalem
Next , The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is that where Jesus Christ is believed to have been resurrected. Besides its religious importance, the church is also a stunning example of craftsmanship, with beautiful mosaics and architecture.
Bethlehem is worth a visit, the famous holy sites found within the center of this ancient city, such as the Church of Nativity.
Continue to the Dead Sea for time to relax in the muds and float in these special waters which have perplexed mankind for thousands of years.
Afterwards we return to to Jerusalem to same pickup spot (Hotel David Citadel)
per adult from
What's included :
- Full day transportation professional team.
- All touring and guiding in english
- Entry fees to sites including private Dead Sea beach.
- On a trip to Bethlehem we stop at a local souvenir shop
- At a Dead Sea souvenirs shop we receive explanation of the Dead Sea products (no obligation to buy)
- Entry/Admission - Neve Midbar Beach
What's excluded :
- Health insurance.
- Any kind of drink
- Please come to the holy places with modest clothing or shoulder cover
- It is forbidden to travel with a knife or a sharp object to enter the Western Wall site in Jerusalem
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
07:45 am Start the Pick up from Jerusalem (David Citadel hotel)
08:00 am Fully Guided tour of Jerusalem's Old City and visit the holiest part of the city where you will see the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Sepulcher, Western Wall, Byzantine Cardo, Arab Shuk and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bethlehem Peace Center, Manger Square Bethlehem, Alonei Abba Israel
11:30 Explore to Bethlehem the city where Jesus Christ was born and the Church of Nativity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Neve Midbar Beach, 90 Route At the northern end of the sea near the road back to Jerusalem., 9066600 Israel
14:00 Drive through north of the Judean Desert to the world's oldest city Jericho and the Dead Sea region ,arrival to the dead sea and Immerse yourself in the muds and float in the salty waters at the Dead Sea
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
16:30 Start heading back towards Jerusalem
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.