Betânia Trekking 5 days 4 nights by Costa Leste Ecoaventura
The Betânia trekking, five days and four nights, is an excellent itinerary for you who enjoy time and love an adventure. Started in Barreirinhas on a collective boat trip, passing through Atins, Canto de Atins, Oasis Baixa Grande, Queimada dos Britos, Betânia and Santo Amaro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Collective boat ride on the Preguiças river
- 1 liter of water per person per day
- 4x4 transport from Canto de Atins / Praia do Bonzinho
- 4 overnight stays in hammocks with breakfast
- Private transportation from Santo Amaro / Barreirinhas
- 5 daily native guide
- Individual travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Drinks not mentioned
- transport not mentioned
Diving in lagoons, watching the sunset and sunrise, appreciating the stars, assimilating the local culture, animals of the region and vegetation.
Departure Point :Avenida Joaquim Soeiro de Carvalho, Av. Joaquim Soeiro de Carvalho, Barreirinhas - MA, 65590-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
We transfer the participant's accommodation to the beginning of the Activity.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.