BETWEEN SKY and FIRE ETNA and TAORMINA
Highlights during the excursion:
visit of Etna
Visit of Taormina
Visit of a winery + wine tasting
Lunch in the winery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Visit a winery + lunch
What's excluded :
- Licensed tourist local guide ( our drivers are tour escort but no local guides)
- Entrance fees at the monuments
- excursion by jeep and cable way to the top of etna ( to pay locally about € 50 per person 2 hours)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Theatre of Taormina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Meet our driver escort . Depart for your “Special morning on Mt. Etna” one of our unique excursion to see the highest active volcano in Europe. You will discover characteristic villages and beautiful scenery and, of course, the terrific power of nature.
Stop in a local family honey farm where it is possible to taste a selection of natural honey (orange , lemon, eucalyptus ), almond pastries, olive and olive oil.
We continue in the territory of Santa Venerina, and visit a wine Estate for a true "discovery of the wines of Etna". Tour of the cellar where the area's traditional wines and esteemed champagne, V.S.Q. Metodo Classico, are produced. Wine tasting.
Mount Etna is one of the most important places in Italy from a naturalistic point of view. Viticulture in this area dates back to ancient times as the finding of coins of the fifth century B.C. witnesses. Lunch at the farm
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ancient Theatre of Taormina, Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Continue to Taormina to walk in this beautiful spot, which offers also historical and cultural attractions, such as the Greek Theatre, used as stage for many important international events.
You can also admire the various buildings in Corso Umberto, the main road that in the summer evenings is always crowded and just in the middle it widens on a "belvedere", with an unforgettable view on the whole bay. End of our excursion
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from Palermo, Cefalù, Messina, catania , Siracusa and surrounding areas.Please advice us about your pick up and drop off informations and we will be happy to include it in our excursionPorts
- Giardini naxos
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.