Bhadraj Forest Trek
Bhadraj Forest Trek is a full day hike near Mussoorie. Bhadraj Hill trek starts from Clouds End on a moderate gradient and soon turns into an adventurous mountain hike from village Dudhli with slendid panoramic views of higher Himalayas to the north & Doon valley to the south. Bhadraj trek has a dense forest trail which climbs upto the Bhadraj temple at the Bhadraj Hill (2,200m).
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Forest trekking permits
- Entry/Admission - Cloud's End
What's excluded :
- any kind of transport / travel
- any kind of hotel / lodge stay
- any kind of expenses incurred in case a trekker drops out of the trek
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cloud's End, Hathipaon Road 6 Km West Of The Library, Mussoorie India
Timings : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Start point : Clouds End, west of Mussoorie
End point : Village Dudhli, west of Mussoorie
Distance Covered : Approx. 15-16 km
Report at Clouds End, Mussoorie at 9:30 am where you'll meet your adventure trek leader (you'll be provided mobile no. to coordinate)
TrailHikers organizes Bhadraj Hill day trek from Clouds End, Mussoorie
- The scenic trail starts as a nature walk from Clouds End giving scenic views of the village Chhaskhet on one side & huge limestone cliffs on the other
- After about 2 km , trekkers will reach the scenic Bulyat village with panoramic views of Doon valley.
- From Bulyat follow a narrow forested trail to village Dudhli, reach there by 11 am. Take a juice break.
- Start from Dudhli and reach the Bhadraj Hill top at around 1:30 pm & enjoy the views while having lunch there
- Start to trail down at 2:30 pm to reach back to village Dudhli via a defined forest trail by 4:30 pm.
- Your pick up can be arranged from village Dudhli.
*Timings are tentative in the mountains, time taken to complete the trail depends on many factors like weather (sunny/cloudy/cool etc.), fitness level, age group of hikers etc.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Cloud End Forest Resort, Hathipaon Area, Mussorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/13/2019 - 10/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.