Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot
On this Day tour from Kathmandu, enjoy the city of Bhaktapur and the village of Nagarkot (32km). Bhaktapur Durbar Square, located 15 km from Kathmandu, is a museum of medieval art and architecture with many examples of sculptures, woodcarvings and colossal pagoda temples consecrated to different gods and goddesses. Nagarkot, a village located 32 km east of Kathmandu, is considered one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur District and is known for its sunrise and sunset views of the Himalayas. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. The scenic beauty of this place located 7000 ft above sea level makes it a very popular hiking route for tourists.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Pick up and drop from hotel in kathmandu
- Bhaktapur Sightseeing
What's excluded :
- All Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fee For Sight Seeing
- Guide if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Our Driver will pick you up from your Hotel in Kathamndu to take you for day tour to Nagarkot . First you will be taken to Bhaktapur
DArbar Sqaure after bhaktapur Sightseiing you will head towards to Nagarkot Hill from where you can see mountain view if weather is clear. Nagarkot has a reputation as the top spot for enjoying Himalayan views and sunrise and sunset.The ranges include Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh himal,Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling Mahalangur (the Everest range) and Numbur with the views of the Kathmandu valley and Shivapuri National Park. In Nagarkot you can enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime sunset.A visit to Nagarkot between September ,October ,March and April will nearly always be rewarded with a view, in the evening you will Head back to your hotel in kathmandu.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Driver will pick you up from one of the hotel in Thamel
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.