Bhote Koshi River Rafting
The Bhote Koshi is one of the recently opened rivers & represents the forefront of river rafting, which is just three hours far from Kathmandu. It is the steepest river rafted in Nepal technical & totally committing with a gradient of 80 feet per mile it is a full eight times steeper then Sunkoshi which it feeds further downstream .The rapids are steep & continuous class 4 with continuous class 3 in between at high flows several of rapids will be solid class 5 & consequences for mistakes on the entire river will become caustic. This river rafting as possible at fix during the low water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All necessary equipments during the rafting (Helmet, Paddle life jacket etc.)
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Necessary permit
- Fooding, lodging and other expenses of rafting crew
What's excluded :
- All alcoholic drinks and other personal expenses.
- Personal equipment and clothing
Day 1: mandu to Baseri 4 hours (rafting starting point)
Stop At: Baseri School, Baseri Village, Chisapani Road, Thakani, Nepal
This morning drive from Kathmandu to Baseri 4 hours (rafting starting point). Lunch is served at river beach while other member makes ready the raft. As soon as you finished your lunch, river guide gives you briefing. On the first day you will negotiate only class III rapids i.e. a launching exercise for the first day because the real adventure starts the next day. Drive back to Baseri (further up from the starting point), set camp at a place of peace and tranquility.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at tented camp.
Day 2: After breakfast, experience the adrenaline rushes provided by the challenging class V and drive back to Kathmandu
Stop At: Bhotekoshi Rafting, Beach Resort., अरनिको राजमार्ग, साँगाचोक 45314, Nepal
After breakfast, experience the adrenaline rushes provided by the challenging class V
rapids "Frog on the Blinder", "Midnight Express" and numerous class IV rapids. "Wall" and "Cave" are also encountered. The scenery of the different mountains, forests and ethnic Nepali cultural life is marvelous and fantastic. From Lamoshanghu Dam,drive back to Kathmandu after this thrilling experience for a well-deserved rest.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickups from every hotels in Kathmandu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.