Bicycle tour The Hague Highlights
Cycle with the most famous city guide in the Netherlands! Brent was only thirteen years young when he started his own company in The Hague and since then he still cycles through the most beautiful city in the Netherlands every day.
Together with his team of young guides, he will guide you through the city in a personal and relaxed way! Not only the beautiful buildings will pass during the tour, but also the real tips of the local guides and the most beautiful alleys will come along.
Brent's tours have been a phenomenon in the city for more than three years and various newspapers, television programs and radio stations have already talked about him! Brent's tours are personal and ensure that you experience the city from the eyes of a local. Cycling with The Hague Bike Tours is the way to discover The Hague.
Experience The Hague by bike with The Hague Bike Tours!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Rain Poncho
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Binnenhof & Ridderzaal (Inner Court & Hall of the Knights), Hofweg 1, 2511 AA, The Hague The Netherlands
The courtyard! The absolute political center of our Hofstad with its beautiful Ridderzaal adjacent to the Lower House. Here you will learn all about the secrets of our government and with a bit of luck you will come across one of the politicians in The Hague.
Pass By: Noordeinde Palace, Noordeinde 68, The Hague The Netherlands
The beautiful working palace in the middle of the old center of The Hague. Our king and his household work here and are the most important receptions in our city!
Pass By: Het Plein, Plein, The Hague The Netherlands
The Square is the favorite place of our guides! Here you can take a seat for a nice drink and snack while being surrounded by the oldest buildings in our city.
Departure Point :Molenstraat 25, 2513 BH Den Haag, Netherlands
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.