Bicycle tour with guide from old to new
The best way to get a first impression of the city of Valencia! We cycle from the old city, via the former river bed to the Modern buildings of Calatrava and back. You enjoy the explanation of an expert, enthusiastic, experienced guide. Nice stops and facts, a tour packed with tips for your further stay. Small groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycles included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Av. Professor Lopez Pinero 7, 46013, Valencia Spain
We cycle from the old part to the Modern Architecture of Calatrava. Explanation of all buildings, their origins and architecture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Pça. de la Reina, 10c, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/16/2019 - 10/20/2021
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.