Big 5 Sea Safari in Walker Bay from Gansbaai
Join the team for what will undoubtedly be a memorable 2 hour Big 5 Sea Safari. The goal is to target Walker Bays Big 5, Whales, Dolphin, Seals, Penguin and Marine Birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat ride
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a R5 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
2 Hour Big 5 Walker Bay Sea Safari
On our Big 5 Sea Safari we are targeting Whales, Dolphin, Seals, Penguin and Marine Birds. Trips run 10am & 1pm Weather and Passenger Dependent - Min 8 - Max of 25 passengers!
Join the Ivanhoe team for what will undoubtedly be a memorable 2hr Big 5 Sea Safari.
Our goal is to target Walker Bay's Big 5, Whale, Dolphin, Seal, Penguin and Marine birds.
We depart from the harbor of Gansbaai and cruise along the scenic route passing
the cliffs of De Kelders and De Platt Beach. Observe the stunning coast line, contrasting white beach's with the blue skies and chameleon waters that stretch for miles from Gansbaai to Hermanus, we then set course and head out into the middle of the bay in search of our Big 5.
On your journey our crew will educate you on all aspects of marine life, with a qualifying marine biologist and a skipper with over 15yrs experience there is a wealth of knowledge for you to tap. No trip is the same and we can never guarantee what you will see, we hope to spot our local Big 5, but there is also so much more marine mammal and bird life on offer.
• Ivanhoe Sea Safaris, Hawe Street Gansbaai Harbour, Gansbaai, Overstrand 7220 South Africa
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is an additional R595 Per Person paid directly to the driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring warm clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, video camera, and binoculars
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.