Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
Hop on and hop off at 5 stops around New York City with an open-top Big Bus tour, and visit NYC attractions at your own pace. Travel with ease by double-decker bus past world-famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and Central Park. With your Classic ticket, ride the bus loops around Manhattan as you learn about the city's history from your engaging guide.
per adult from
60 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Limited Hop-on hop-off, open-top, sightseeing bus tour
- Live bus tracking through Big Bus app
- 2 Routes - Uptown (red route) and Downtown (blue route)
- Audio-guide in English
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Downtown - Red Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Downtown - Red Route:
Attractions on the Downtown - Red Route:
- Empire State Building - Stop 3 - 5th Ave & W 32nd St
- Brooklyn Bridge - Stop 9 - Park Row & Beekman St
- Statue of Liberty National Monument - Stop 11 - State St & Pearl St
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Stop 12 - 42nd St & 12th Ave
- M&M'S World - Stop 14 - 7th Ave & W 48th St
Empire State Building / Rockefeller Center / Times Square / Flatiron Building / Battery Park / Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull) / SoHo / Greenwich Village / Little Italy / Union Square Green Market / Herald Square / The High Line
Operates: 9:30 AM (from stop 14 - M&M'S World) - 4:40 PM Every 60 minutes We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Uptown - Non-Stop Panoramic Blue Route
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Uptown - Non-Stop Panoramic Blue Route:
Attractions on the Uptown - Non-Stop Panoramic Blue Route:
- Theater District - W 50th St & 7th Ave (in front of Majestic)
Carnegie Hall / Columbus Circle / Central Park Zoo / Frick Collection / The Metropolitan Museum of Art / Grand Central Terminal / Bryant Park / Times Square / Central Park
Operates: Non-Stop Panoramic Route Hop on at 7th Ave & W 50th St (in front of Majestic) at 10am, 12pm and 2pm daily.
NYC by Night - Yellow Route (Not running right now)
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the NYC by Night - Yellow Route (Not running right now):
Attractions on the NYC by Night - Yellow Route (Not running right now):
- M&M'S World - 7th Ave & W 48th St
Times Square / Statue of Liberty / Wall Street / Brooklyn Bridge / Empire State Building / Manhattan Bridge
Operates: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Every 20-30 minutes Night tour is not hop-on hop-off
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
- Please note the blue route (Uptown) is non-stop, not a hop-on-hop-off service.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.